Businesses are under increasing pressure to reduce inventory and associated costs while ensuring inventories remain responsive, support organization requirements and maintain unhindered inventory visibility. But numerous challenges hinder the effort to optimize inventory performance: demand unpredictability, escalating storage and transportation costs; lack of capacity, aging infrastructure; and customer requirements that demand the right inventory at the right place at the right time.
At Integra-SCS, we work with our clients to develop mission-focused inventory strategies and inventory solutions to improve service, reduce costs, and align the supply chain to support their goals. Key to finding the best inventory optimization approach is to first understand the role of inventories in supporting an organization’s objectives. At the core of Integra-SCS are this four basic roles, each requiring a customized inventory stocking and replenishment strategy: Consumer/retail inventories; schedule inventories; emergency inventories; and break/fix repair parts inventories.
Careful analysis, clear thinking about the inventory’s mission, and full integration into the overall supply chain will support robust, streamlined inventory operations. You can select the level of Integra-SCS inventory management solutions you need, including:
- Outsourcing total inventory & warehousing management
- Establishing an Integra-SCS staffed team on site as your in-house Warehousing and Inventory department
- Licensing our proprietary supply chain management application, Integra-SCS 1.0.
The inventory management module of our supply chain management portal consist of;
· View all inventory quantities in stock live at all times
· View all inventory information
· Set thresholds when stock levels fall below a custom set level for notification
· Place purchase orders out to vendors for replenishment by product type and quantity
· Adjust stock levels of inventory
· Delete inventory groups no longer available
· Import inventory from an Excel document